jobs in Swansea
- Informal enquiries contact details and Further Information.
- Informal enquiries are welcome and should be directed to: Alison Maguire Manager - Money @CampusLife…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- This individual will be responsible for providing a pro-active and professional service to colleagues, managers and customers.
- Main Purpose of the Post.
£18,951 - £22,833 a year
- Please be aware that if your current post is within the Public Service Centre, if you were employed after 1st February 2017 you must have completed 2 years’…
£16,730 a year
- £16,730 (pro rata if part time), together with NEST Pension benefits.
- (National Employment Savings Trust) http://www.nestpensions.org.uk).
£7.60 an hour
- Sales Colleague - Currys PC World.
- Hourly rate £9.11 for aged 21 or over (£8.30 basic + £0.81 average bonus).
- When your assistance is needed, you will also work…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
Swansea Bay University Health Board
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with the appointment of a sixth consultant joining the Spinal Surgical Services team, for a full time Medical Secretary.
- Informal enquiries may be directed to: Dr Adam Wyner, Associate Professor of Law and Computer Science and Director of the Centre for Innovation and…
- Sales through service approach - no hard selling or cold calling.
- Bonus scheme and ad-hoc incentives.
- To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Atlantic does not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.