You refined by:
£18,457 - £19,753 a year
- Candidates must hold a level 2 qualification in English and Maths (GCSE or equivalent) and be IT literate to Level 2 (with working knowledge of MS Office).
£25,566 - £30,195 a year
- Please be aware that if your current post is within the Public Service Centre, if you were employed after 1st February 2017 you must have completed 2 years’…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£17,142 a year
- Full UK driving licence or the ability to get to the centre for the working day.
- Action for Children does what's right, does what's needed and does what works…
- 13.Maintain processes which ensure 100% delivery accuracy to both internal and external customers in terms of quantity, part number labeling, and documentation.
£6,445 - £6,574 a year
- Llangatwg Community School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to…
£9,437 - £9,918 a year
- Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to…
- During your eighteen-month trainee programme, you will attend Welsh Water’s accredited competency programme covering topics including wastewater treatment…
£18,486 - £19,704 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Submissions and Support Assistant, Scale 3.
- Open From 04/10/2019 12:00:00 to 24/10/2019 13:00:00.
£23,308 - £26,438 a year
- The service provides a quality assurance role across Children’s and Young People’s Services, and is responsible for monitoring all looked after children and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Swansea
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.