You refined by:
- Would you like to volunteer in your local Bridgend Store, this opportunity offers a variety of experiences from helping with stock, dealing with customers or…
- You will be working with the shop manager and be involved in different activities from helping with customers to stock organising.
- Volunteers will need to be at least 18 to visit service users on their own but those aged 15 - 17 can be involved in a variety of activities such as promoting…
- You will support with the coordination and organisation of volunteers for services such as Side by Side, Telephone volunteers, community based volunteers etc.
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- This role is community based and varies according to the activities of the Fundraising group.
- Attending planning meetings with other core Fundraising Group…
- However, it is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Employee Benefits scheme including retail discounts.
Prison Advice and Care Trust (Pact)
- Play*– within the Visits Hall (inside the prison gates) engaging in play activities with children of all ages, allowing families space to talk.
Easily apply to this job without a CV
- Volunteer drivers are essential in helping our veterans get from A to B.
- For this role you will be responsible for ensuring the vehicle is clean and road-worthy…
- Guide veterans in & out of transport.
- Assist veterans in accessing public areas & participating in activities.
- Willing to attend a variety of outings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.