jobs in Swaffham
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- Why work for Achieve together?
£8.75 an hour
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
£8.50 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care / Caring for Children and young people.
- Therefore all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced…
£8.58 an hour
- Whilst experience is not essential as full training will be provided we very much welcome previous experience working as Home Carer, Care Worker, Health Care…
Pathways Care Group UK
East of England
£8.65 an hour
- You must be 23 years or older to apply for this position due to current children's home guidelines.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous…
£8.30 an hour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- Our ideal support worker will:
£8.56 - £9.07 an hour
- Our Supported Living West Service provides Care Quality Commission registered support for people living in tenanted schemes and our staff team offer support to…
£8.21 an hour
- We’ll pay for your DBS.
- Working hours are on a shift pattern rota basis including some weekend working and some roles may include sleep-ins (sleep-ins are paid…
£10.00 - £15.15 an hour
- Your day-to-day tasks might include: • Providing personal care • Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips • Assistance with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.