jobs in Swaffham
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
Diamond House Care Home
- Diamond House, is a caring and welcoming care home in Downham Market, whose team of professional carers specialise in effective residential, dementia, end of…
£8.22 an hour
- If you are a hardworking team player who wants to work in a thriving community, understand what is important to those you are caring for and make sure their…
£8.40 an hour
- Sanford House is a modern purpose-built care home in Dereham, providing the highest standard of nursing care and nursing dementia care for up to 40 elderly…
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
Briar House Care Home
- Briar House is a sixty-two bedroom Norfolk care home ideal for old age and dementia related care needs, with en-suite rooms and good wheelchair access.
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- With over 100 branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of…
- A respite care service is also available to local home carers with the home’s separate downstairs EMI unit’s patio doors opening out into a large immaculately…
- To help in the care of the residents’ physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the home.
- Read and write reports in case notes.
£10.00 - £15.50 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Littleport and surrounding…
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.