jobs in Sussex
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We hold daily hospital safety huddles and we are quite unique that we always have a senior nurse (B6 or B7 out of the numbers) on duty 24 hours a day to provide…
£19,171 - £19,554 a year
- At St Nicholas Day Service as a Support Worker you will be part of a team providing responsive support to help people with a learning disability to pursue their…
£16,010 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
£9.04 - £9.44 an hour
- You see, to succeed in care work, like Mark, you don’t need lots of qualifications.
- Mark joined Southdown in 2009 as a Support Worker.
£18,704 a year
- NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent OR Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care is needed for the role.
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- If this sounds like you - apply now!
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts.
- As part of the selection process you will have an opportunity…
£8.60 an hour
- Ideally you will hold a full and current UK/EU driving licence due to the rural nature of the area.
- Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced…
- These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.