You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10 - £20 an hour
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards.
- You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities…
£13 - £15 an hour
- He enjoys having social interaction going out to the pub or club with his friends from time to time .
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
£9.20 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£9 an hour
- For more information in how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
Cavell House Care Home
Shoreham by Sea
- Cavell house is a home offering residential nursing, respite and end of life care.
- Cavell House Care Home in Shoreham-by-Sea are currently seeking a Care…
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
£9.85 - £10.25 an hour
- If you hold NVQ level qualifications in Health & Social care you can also benefit from higher pay increments.
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care desirable.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.