jobs in Sussex
You refined by:
Horsham RH12 (undo)
£23,566 a year
- Our customers demand and deserve outstanding reliability from the network.
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Dedicated career pathways; apprenticeship schemes and great opportunities for continuing professional development – NVQ level 2/3 in Business Administration.
£17,711 - £18,065 a year
- You will also be involved in reading activities for targeted groups, including children, young people and older people, such as rhyme time for under-fives or a…
£28,000 a year
- Strong communication skills - you’ll need the gift of the gab to chat to customers.
- Empathy – get to know customers, their travel style and budget, and have the…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- This post requires you to have a full driving licence and use of a car.
- They will support patients to navigate their way around Health, Social Care and…
- This is an off-site, freelance medium-term project.
- We are looking for a talented freelance illustrator to create some engaging card art.
Ye Olde Stout House
- Now hiring at 29 Carfax, Horsham.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the ward/departmental/health centre/community hub teams, with a flexible approach within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.