jobs in Sussex
£9 an hour
- As a Medical Records Administrator your varied responsibilities will range from filing, retrieval, archiving, manual handling, complete electronic and manual…
£8.73 an hour
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
£9 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration or equivalent GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualification.
- To provide effective and efficient administration.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£17,500 - £21,000 a year
- L2 Pharmacy Assistant training qualification desirable, but may be provided to suitable candidates.
- It’s not only about making correct assessments per protocols…
£18,426 - £18,795 a year
- You would be supporting a child in KS2 who needs lots of help to join in learning and other school activities.
- The school is single form entry.
- Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene, Food Handling and Customer Service experience desirable.
- We are currently recruiting Bank Food Service Assistant to work as…
- Getting orders spot on every time.
- As a member of the Front of House Team, you’ll be playing a crucial part.
- Being organised, attentive, focused and detailed;
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Band 2 & 3 Support Workers (Band dependant on experience).
- Our Sussex Child & Adolescent Acute Mental Health Services are expanding!
£17,196 - £19,466 a year
- Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to providing high quality learning for all children and wishes to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support Year 6 pupils…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.