jobs in Sussex
You refined by:
East Sussex (undo)
£29,999 a year
- Visit our jobs page https://www.ageuk.org.uk/westsussex/about-us/work-for-us/job-vacancies/.
- Working Pattern: Evenings/Flexible Hours/Full Time/Job-Share/Nights…
£21,702 - £24,805 a year
- For an informal discussion, please contact Mandy Lewis - Virtual School Head Teacher on 01323 464630.
- (as the role is term-time only, the salary will be pro…
£38,200 a year
- Educated to at least degree level and with a proven background in project management in a similar context, you will be a team player who can also work on your…
- A standard disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or Disclosure Scotland will be applied for in the event of a successful application.
- We require a Call Centre / Contact Centre Operator for our Business Development Centre.
£28,000 a year
- Strong communication skills - you’ll need the gift of the gab to chat to customers.
- Empathy – get to know customers, their travel style and budget, and have the…
- Reporting to the Sales Office Manager or Senior Sales Manager, to contribute to the overall success of the Sales Office in support of the business, by ensuring…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- The core function of the role will be to manage and coordinated on going sponsored clinical studies for the companies products.
£8.21 an hour
- O Spending time chatting to our customers about our coffee credentials, other products and retail.
- Turning customers into regulars and even friends.
OnSite Central Ltd
- This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn a new industry with the potential to develop into a qualified Latchways (Height Safety System)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.