You refined by:
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£9.05 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This role requires you to go through a DBS check to Enhanced Children / Adults, if successful.
- This can be viewed online and from home.
- Today, I saved a life!
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- You will also be involved in reading activities for targeted groups, including children, young people and older people, such as rhyme time for under-fives or a…
£8.46 an hour
- You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store…
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- To be successful you have….
£26,000 a year
- As Residential Installer, it will be your job to deliver a first class service to customers within their homes installing and repairing Virgin Media’s products,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.