jobs in Sussex
You refined by:
- You must be aged 18 or over and hold a full driving licence.
- Guaranteed weekly minimum rates are £150 in year 1, increasing from year 2 onwards to £282 for…
£24,759 - £30,168 a year
- Work with customers to understand their needs and expectations.
- Clearly explain to customers what can be done.
- Investigations or complaints handling experience.
- You will also hold a UK driving licence.
- You must ensure your CV shows your GCSE, A-Level (or equivalent) qualifications and specify what role you would like to…
£10,400 a year
- Offering a level 2 or 3 qualification you will be fully supported by your tutor and your manager.
- Assist with the transporting of children to and from school,…
- In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales.
- Partner with the UK Digital Learning and Development specialist to execute a digital…
Brighton Health & Wellbeing Centre
- Answering the telephone and taking messages and answering queries.
- Greeting customers face to face and via email.
- Keeping the Reception clean and tidy.
- A driving license with no more than 6 penalty points on it.
- You can be off shopping for free without worrying about parking the car, or heading off for a day in…
- The successful applicant will be motivated to learning and studying towards a level 3 childcare qualification, will commit to completing assignments on time and…
£161 a week
- Able to advise patients in the use of varied products.
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard.
- You need to be caring and have a natural smile that welcomes every patient…
- Solid communication skills including a professional telephone manner.
- Able to work in a busy environment, handling high volume accounts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.