jobs in Sunningdale
£8.35 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- In store and Online discount cards.
- Please consider the above criteria carefully before starting your application.
£500 a week
- Must enjoy the company of children although nannying is not required.
- Driver would be great as location is slightly remote.
- Be aware of products and their uses.
- We are looking for a passionate and confident Receptionist who can deliver outstanding 5* service to our guests.
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes.
£55,797 - £71,532 a year
- Walks of life, creating and advancing social justice, social mobility.
- Social Sciences, including Sociology and Social Work; and Psychology.
£10.55 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Our CEO’s schedule is, as you would expect for a CEO, incredibly busy and often includes international commitments – particularly during F1 race weekends – so…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.