jobs in Sunningdale
£17,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, share our Avenues values and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out…
£17,014 a year
- Experience in working with Learning Disabilities is desired but not essential as Optalis provides full training which you will be paid to attend.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We follow safe recruitment practices to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act …
£17,148 a year
- You will also assist with personal care, medication and at mealtimes, encouraging choice and participation to enable our customers to attain their full…
£17,685 a year
- Provide personal care and support to our customers out in the community (Personal care including bathing and toileting, dressing, bed making and few house hold…
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£10.08 an hour
- So, if you have a disability which prevents you from driving but you are interested in a role where our advert says driving is required, please get in touch…
£17,027 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- As a Support Worker at 87 Pinkneys Road you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities as well as mental health issues…
£9.82 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must hold a full driving license.
- 9.82 per hour -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) ,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.