You refined by:
Care assistant (undo)
£10 - £17 an hour
- MUST BE ABLE TO HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND YOU OWN CAR**.
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and…
£9 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care desirable.
- Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit experienced carers in to our luxury home, offering an annual…
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
£23,961 a year
- Fantastic Training opportunities – Care Certificate, NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential…
£9.05 - £9.33 an hour
- Time Court Residential and Nursing Home, Woodland Terrace, Charlton, London, SE7 8EX.
- Time Court is an attractive care home located in a residential area of…
- They’re adaptable, friendly, polite and caring.
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities…
£8.72 - £10.00 an hour
- As Care Assistant you will help with transporting residents to appointments and activities outside of the Home, serve food in the dining room, complete dining…
£10 - £15 an hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400).
- Rates of pay £10.00 - 15.00 per hour.
£8.50 an hour
- Bracknell Care Home – Care Assistant.
- You will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with…
£8.21 - £9.20 an hour
- As a Care Assistant under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, you’ll take the responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.