jobs in Sunningdale
£9.50 an hour
- Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Store Person to order, store and control all the…
£21,568 a year
- The qualification gained will be gained from Birmingham City University and therefore the entry requirements for the course will need to be met.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Managing received goods or goods for dispatch checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- What will you be doing?
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
£33,240 a year
- Undertake analysis of business requirements, working with customers to prepare solution designs and specifications for self and others to meet customer…
- Main point of contact for assigned portfolio, delivering the day to day deployment requirements.
- Relationship Skills including communicating and Influencing.
£9.05 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£21,000 a year
- Assist the with the physical verification, stock verification and surveillance activities.
- Ensure all movements of materials are carried out in accordance with…
£20,280 - £28,870 a year
- Provide paper document preparation services to facilitate the scanning process, in doing this identify documents by type and insert document type specific…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.