You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£9.05 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£4,456 - £5,088 a month
- Chiltern Wood School is an expanding Special School currently supporting over 200 students ranging from ages 3 to 19 years.
- Bucks Pay Range 1b .6 FTE:
£27,944 a year
- Due to the nature of the role a full driving licence and vehicle is required.
- With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and…
£31,696 a year
- You will deliver challenging and varied estate reports, plans and advice across all customers within complex and interesting environments.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Ward 9 at Wycombe Hospital are looking for a reliable, hardworking and “House Proud” Housekeeper to assist us with maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming…
£26,295 a year
- This role has a high profile within the business, interacting with many other parts of finance, the wider business and external customers and organisations.
£22,846 a year
- As one of our Customer Service Advisors you’ll always be busy dealing with many people throughout the organisation to help customers with housing and repairs…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Our client, a rapidly growing creative agency, based in High Wycombe, are currently hiring for a Digital Designer to join their growing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.