jobs in Sunningdale
Talie Prowse Ltd
£27,000 a year
- Inform customers of any course location changes, course cancellations and work with them to re-book.
- You will be working within a team of 5 and will be…
- Catering Assistant£8.75 per hourMonday - FridayMeal provided on shiftLooking for a new challenge that will utilise your skill set?
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
£19,171 - £22,462 a year
- To support the Business Support Team Manager and Mobility Assessor by the ordering of blue badges, dealing with members of the public via telephone calls and…
£8.80 - £9.70 an hour
- Instruct and brief customers on safety procedures and the safe way of experiencing activities - evaluate participant competence to continue beyond the briefing…
Talie Prowse Ltd
£10 - £11 an hour
- It could also be a great role for an administrator who has handle expenses before.
- Working within a large team , you would be part of a busy office and…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- What will you be doing?
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£25,424 - £31,617 a year
- We follow safe recruitment practices to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.