jobs in Sunningdale
- Main point of contact for assigned portfolio, delivering the day to day deployment requirements.
- Relationship Skills including communicating and Influencing.
- Set up, attend and take minutes for project meetings and calls.
- Positive, can do attitude, particularly when dealing with ambiguity.
- Who we are looking for.
- Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership style.
- You'll also attend learning and development sessions giving you an introduction to all of our practice groups and expanding your technical knowledge.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Fast learner/flexible and can operate in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in non-technical manner.
- At least two years’ experience shooting and editing video in a professional environment.
- A basic understanding of HTML.
- Day to day responsibilities include.
- Our team includes public financial management specialists, tax policy experts, economists, accountants, policy advisors, and project managers, and bring…
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Occasionally).
- Opportunity for working from home?
- Focused on continuous improvement and learning in all areas of…
- Maintain the customer journey by ensuring customers are attended to in a timely manner by Tech Lounge Experts.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.