jobs in Sunningdale
£24,182 a year
- You will be asked to demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours in line with operational demand and occasionally this may require working away from home.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- The post holder will work closely with the team leads, clinicians to develop the service and maintain close working relationships with both acute and community…
Absolute Taste - McLaren Technology Centre
£17,118 a year
- Efficiently serving of food to customers ensuring food is the correct portion size and well presented.
- Serving all customers in a friendly and polite way.
£21,500 a year
- Ideally you’ll need some experience of working in a maintenance environment, pool plant or handy trades like electrics, joinery or plumbing where you may…
- The video team forms an integral part of the BX department, working closely with the creative, brand partnerships, brand marketing and social team to develop…
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers.
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
- Hold a HIAB licence (ideally).
- Have Class 2 (Category C) LGV licence.
- Be naturally curious to spot those sales opportunities.
- Have a really positive attitude.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Ensure that all customers are contacted in a timely manner, and that all written communication adheres to branding and regulatory guidelines.
- This internship is for graduates for 3 months, working 35 hours per week and is paid the London Living Wage.
- Write social media content ie tweets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.