jobs in Strathkinness
You refined by:
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
- You will be part of a small team working 14 hours over 2 days per week assisting in the process of obtaining top quality fertile hatching eggs, working as part…
- Our staff deliver a positive shopping experience to our customers every time they visit, carrying out retail, Subway, and Post Office activities, and…
£8.72 an hour
- You’ll need to have customer service and retail experience and/or currently undertaking an MPharm degree, have a smart and professional appearance as well as a…
- You will be liaising with a variety of customers’ including GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact whilst taking responsibility for…
- A full driving licence, plus business insurance or similar cover if using your own car.
- However (subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and…
£9 an hour
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Providing support and encouragement to enable them to participate and enjoy any leisure and social activities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for Production Operators required to repair/refurbish point of sale products, ready to ship to customers.
- Manage and file contracts relating to sales and installations.
- Provide support to directors when required.
- Keeping office stocked up on supplies.
- Responding to queries, emails and letters.
- Maintain a structured filing system.
- Raising customer invoices and liaising with senior management.
- The ladies would prefer to be supported by a female volunteer.
- This will be through regular visits, enjoying in-house activities and building a positive…
- Home carers are expected to travel around their designated area; therefore a full valid UK driving license and access to a car would be preferred.
£17.20 an hour
- Completion of all documentation and labour booking.
- Working towards improving productivity and work methods.
- Fanuc Control panel experience preferred.
£9.30 an hour
- You will provide active support to enable individuals to achieve and manage their health and social care needs through a holistic and person centred approach.
£10.50 - £15.00 an hour
- 8 hour day Mon - Friday 8:00am to 16:30 pm with any overtime paid at 1 1/2 hourly rate as required.
- You will be reporting to the site manager on a daily basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.