jobs in Strathkinness
- This role is an unpaid role but reasonable travel expenses will be paid in line with the volunteer expense policy, along with 25% discount on all purchases.
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- You may be providing emotional support to people who have been evacuated to a…
- Supporting the school to put together a presentation or assembly to educate children on CRUK or fundraising.
- All roles will be home-based with travel to schools…
- The ladies would prefer to be supported by a female volunteer.
- This will be through regular visits, enjoying in-house activities and building a positive…
- You will have the opportunity to travel within your local community and support with generating awareness and promoting the Red Cross.
- This enables access to various health/medical appointments, social activities, shopping, transport and other community services.
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- To assist driver/manager or sales assistant with loading and off loading of stock.
- To assist our drivers with rotating stock between our charity shops, ensuring…
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- This role is an unpaid role but reasonable travel expenses will be paid in line with the volunteer expense policy, along with 25% discount on all purchases plus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.