jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
£30,000 a year
- Driving licence essential – you’ll be required at times to be out and about running errands.
- Handling domestic affairs for the CEO and his family including…
£24,043 a year
- Who we're looking forThis role within a vibrant Experiences Team supports a work life balance over three days for those who can illustrate an.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Candidates should possess a professional attitude to their work and have the ability to work flexibly in a busy environment.
- To ensure the efficient day to day administration of the sites sales & production by accurately carrying out transactions Primarily in SAP & other computer…
Mosscare St Vincent’s Housing Group
£24,200 - £26,000 a year
- You’ll also be team focused with the ability to communicate with colleagues, customers, partners and external agencies in line with our high performance culture…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- To study the impact of video games on youth well-being through a review of existing policy and evidence, quantitative research design, and data collection.
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Typing experience / qualification is desirable but not essential to the role.
- The Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist team are looking to recruit an admin support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.