jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
- Free two day training course.
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs.
- Salary ranging from £9.20 - £13.80 per hour.
- As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any…
Avensis Support Ltd
- Ideally the applicant will hold/or be willing towards achieving a Level 3 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People’s Workforce/Youth Work or…
£19,275 a year
- Job Role 2 - Working between 2 services in Winsford.
- For job roles 2 and 3 You will work on a 6 week rota which you will get in advance.
Thera East Midlands
£8.33 an hour
- Driver, full UK driving licence, is desired not essential.
- A Support Worker could be taking the people supported swimming, assisting with the weekly shop, or…
£9 an hour
- UK Driving Licence & car (Preferred).
- You will be responsible to support our service users and offer a service tailored to their individual needs and…
Vital Healthcare Services
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred).
- Please note, this role requires shift work, sleep-ins and working on alternate weekends.
£8.21 an hour
- Support individuals to participate in their chosen activities and to access other services and facilities within their community.
- Must to able to be supportive.
Triband Care ServicesLimited
£10.00 - £10.20 an hour
- Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications from candidates who do not have their own vehicle and a full UK driving licence.*.
- Identify packages of support for young people living in the community and supervise and monitor the delivery of tasks in accordance with the pathway plan to…
We have removed 181 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.