jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£19,171 a year
- At Cheshire East Council we are working for a brighter future – together and our commitment to you is that our workplace culture will provide a shared purpose,…
£18,000 a year
- An understanding of the support needs and the issues facing our customers is essential for this role along with a full UK driving licence and access to a…
£16,933 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- 35, 28, 21 and 14 per week.
£21,451 a year
- The Housing Support Service is a fast paced environment and each Support Worker will receive referrals for offenders in need of accommodation each month and…
£18,603 - £20,345 a year
- Having a driving licence is not essential but it is beneficial to help transport our young people to appointments and activities.
- All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references.
- Lifeways is one of the UK’s leading providers of support services for people with diverse and…
£9.50 - £15.25 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Biddulph and…
£8.75 - £9.00 an hour
- A place our customers can call ‘home’ and relationships between our customers and support workers blossom.
- Encouraging independence to customers with everyday…
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
£8.56 an hour
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Support social and recreational activities;
- Scotia Heights is a 60 bedded younger persons specialist home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.