jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
You refined by:
- To provide reliable and courteous delivery / pick-up service to BMI Hospital Decontamination customers with safety a top priority; to provide a communication…
- Employee discounts on Bosch products and partner companies.
- A Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share…
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£16,785 a year
- Strong communication skills are a must, as you’ll need to highlight the benefits of our products and procedures to our customers in a way that’s easy to…
- Ask customers what was wrong with a product if it is returned and offer replacements or alternatives to ensure the customers needs are met.
£10 - £12 an hour
- This exciting customer facing role is additionally responsible for administrative duties and tasks which support the Sales Manager in the marketing and sales…
£35,718 - £40,073 a year
- Managing the work of four communication officers, plus an assistant and a graphic designer, you will continually improve and oversee successful communications…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- A starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 per hour (dependant on size of the store) rising with training.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
£2,069 a month
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.