jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- A starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 per hour (dependant on size of the store) rising with training.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
- To provide reliable and courteous delivery / pick-up service to BMI Hospital Decontamination customers with safety a top priority; to provide a communication…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Ages 21 - 24, £7.70 Per Hour during probation rising to £ 7.83 Per Hour after probation.
£2,069 a month
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£9.15 an hour
- Access to Simply Health cash plan.
- Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply).
- Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.