jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST3
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£22,293 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of children and supporting them day to day in the custodial environment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
£18,948 a year
- You’ll be taking calls from customers who may have connection issues, billing queries or technical faults.
- Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such…
£20,082 - £25,375 a year
- Essential collections management and documentation work is planned over the next few years to enable further public access and research, including the…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a maternity support worker to join the maternity team at University Hospitals of North Midlands.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£22,788 a year
- We have a demanding customer base and our plant operators are expected to monitor product quality standards and either rectify or highlight any problems for…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£19,000 a year
- Dealing with basic queries on behalf of the departments.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Running report packs for home managers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.