jobs in Stockton-on-Tees
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- Essential requirements include GCSE in English Language at Grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualification/experience), NVQ level 3 or 4 (or equivalent…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay.
£17,799 - £20,199 a year
- The successful applicants must be calm and measured individuals with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and, above all, be someone who is…
£9.50 an hour
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations.
- The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have a passion for…
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
- You will work alongside and support colleagues and be directed by a registered nurse or other registered professional.
NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT)
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- You’ll enjoy plenty of variety including taking the donor through the blood collection process, driving our equipment vehicles, loading/unloading and assembling…
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Candidates can expect full training and support in developing the skills required.
Catterick Garrison DL9 3JA
£9.30 an hour
- Time will fly by as you work hard to keep stock losses to a minimum, help out with inventory counting, check off deliveries and ensure the shelves are fully…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.