jobs in Stockton-On-Tees TS18
- Sales skills both in person and over the phone.
- You should also be willing to learn new skills in, or will already hold or have experience with the following:
- Lexus are renowned for their amazing levels of customer experience and the Host is key to delivering this, working closely with the rest of the team a key…
£6,830 a year
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Working days: Mon to Sat - 2.5 hours per day.
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Our generous and competitive benefits package includes; enhanced annual leave of 25 days per annum for a full time role, a paid PeoplePlus Life Event Day each…
- Supporting and contributing to the effective operation of the business and ensuring that the club is clean, tidy and ready for operating both front and back of…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Virology department are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual to join our busy and friendly department.
- Keep up to date with makeup and beauty trends, and our up and coming products and how we can stay on top of other brands.
- Discovering a product is exciting.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Tier 2 Visa Applicants - From April 2017, Tier 2 visa applicants and their adult dependants will be required to provide a criminal record certificate from each…
£17,550 a year
- You will provide a first class administration service, maintaining accurate records and acting as a first point of contact for customers by telephone or in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.