jobs in Stockton-On-Tees TS18
You refined by:
£22,911 - £26,317 a year
- Applicants are required to be qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent and have significant experience of direct work with children and young people.
£21,166 - £23,836 a year
- Level 3 qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance or Youth Work or a Level 2 qualification in either of the above or a relevant subject with a…
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Please note you must have a full driving licence and use your own car for this role.
- We are looking for a confident person who is firm but fair, treating all…
- We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- You may be a current or aspiring Principal within the Further Education sector or a senior leader…
£39,062 - £48,383 a year
- Children and Young Peoples Services - Educational Psychology Service.
- Removal, lodging and separation expenses may be available to the successful candidate if…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- Your normal place of work will be Louisa Centre, but you may be required to work at any Council workplace within County Durham.
£22,000 - £31,400 a year
- Due to continuous expansion and success we are now opening our Telesales opportunities up to homeworkers and are looking for experienced Outbound Sales…
- To supporting young people with planning and accessing community based activities including supporting our young people to go on short breaks, holidays and…
- This is an integral part of the store team and you will play your part in providing an inspirational and enjoyable experience for our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.