jobs in Stockton-On-Tees TS18
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£20,115 - £22,275 a year
- A customer focused response to enquiries across a range of access channels.
- Qualification eg NVQ Customer Service.
- The Enquiry Desk Officer is part of a.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Supporting and contributing to the effective operation of the business and ensuring that the club is clean, tidy and ready for operating both front and back of…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£17,652 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility…
£9.50 an hour
- You will be delivering your sales targets while maintaining a high level of customer service to ensure every customers expectations are met.
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- You will liaise with prospective employers about their recruitment requirements and use social media platforms to encourage student, graduate and employer…
£20,499 a year
- Navigating and interrogating a range of secure computer systems whilst on calls to customers to obtain and process relevant information.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.