jobs in Stockton-On-Tees TS18
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The role will support the directorate on a rota basis supporting cover Monday to Friday 8am till 8pm and Saturday to Sunday 8am till 8pm.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Own transport is essential due to location of shop.
- Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.90.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£17,652 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.94 an hour
- You will work in the busy and ever-changing environment of the reception within our hardworking team, ensuring customer satisfaction and care amongst clients…
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- Be a champion of hygiene, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Be proud of the service you deliver.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail: Able to gather relevant information from customers, update customer information correctly and presenting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.