jobs in Starcross
You refined by:
- This 13 month Apprenticeship programme is a great opportunity to kick start your pharmacy career and make a positive difference to the lives of our patients and…
- You must be aged 18 or over and hold a full driving licence.
- Guaranteed weekly minimum rates are £150 in year 1, increasing from year 2 onwards to £282 for…
A W Electrical East Devon
- Working alongside a fully qualified electrician.
- You should have a positive attitude and be keen with an eagerness to learn.
- A good understanding of IT.
- We’re looking for someone who has a full driving license, is self-motivated, able to work with management, possesses good customer service and communication…
- To provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit).
£13,239 a year
- Working in the Health Records department is a varied role that also includes the pulling and filing of patient medical case notes, delivering on a timed…
Allure Hair and Beauty
- Now hiring at 2 High St, Exmouth.
- Assisting the technical department with handling telephone enquiries from internal and external sources, ensuring detailed messages are taken when necessary and…
SPORTIVITY SOUTH WEST LIMITED
Newton Abbot TQ12
- Driving licence preferable but not essential.
- Assisting with after school clubs, junior kickers and multi-sport groups.
- Being able to work as a part of a team.
Taylor Wimpey Exeter
- Having your own transport would be a major advantage.
- Making sure that the work area is clean and tidy.
- Stripping off old wallpaper or layers of paint.
Be the first to see new jobs in Starcross
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.