You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
£8.88 an hour
- Taking responsibility in the absence of a more senior colleague so that effective management cover is provided at all times and the safety and security of the…
- Ability and flexibility to work rotating or fixed shifts (possibility the shift may include night shifts), as required by our customers both internal and…
£8.90 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
- Working in a supportive manner that empowers the service user to live their life in their chose manner.
- To ensure that the team have time for the service user…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- This role is offered on a full time/ permanent basis working on a 1 on/ 2 off or 2 on / 4 off shift pattern, plus sleep in…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- They offer a consultative approach and offer whatever services their customers need big or small.
- Understands the Warehouse and Transport that links to customer…
£14,040 a year
- You will spend each day assisting in the day-to-day operation of the home care services business and participate as required in multi-disciplinary assessment of…
- Customer focussed and experience of driving sales.
- C/o Co -op Dept Store, 5 Colehill, Tamworth,.
- As a Team Leader, you will support the Managers by leading the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.