- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- A current and valid fork lift truck licence – although training will be provided if required Disclaimer:
- The unloading of vehicles and trailers, along with the…
- We service large Insurance Clients, and operate a fast responsive service.
- The applicants must be proficient in all aspects of fitting bathrooms & kitchens,…
£44,045 - £51,034 a year
- In addition to teaching on accredited courses, staff in the department develop and nurture links with commercial organisations through the provision of short…
The Shrubbery Rest Home
£9 an hour
- To comply with COSHH guidelines and ensure the kitchen is clean and opening and closing checks completed daily.
- To manage the day to day running of the kitchen.
£10.65 an hour
- A £15 contribution towards your DBS payment upon passing your video interview (if completed within 3 days of it being sent) *.
£21 an hour
- Applicants must hold a NNEB/BTEC qualification as you will be required to organize and implement programs of play within the Children’s department.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Your duties will include driving company vehicles, so you'll need a full driving licence.
- In addition to the basic salary, you’ll have the opportunity to earn…
£8.72 an hour
- A good Funeral Service Operative will be able to provide reassurance to families that we will take good care of their loved ones whilst we prepare them for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.