£9.23 an hour
- Working hours are 2 hours per day Monday to Friday totalling 10 hours per week.
- Please contact the Chester branch for this post*.
- Duties of the role include:
£8.72 - £9.55 an hour
- The successful candidates will be required to assist the smooth running of day to day tasks, this includes transporting patients and various equipment across…
£9.20 an hour
- Must have NVQ level 2 or above in food preparation.
- I am currently looking to recruit an experienced relief cook for our local client based in Stoke.
£10.14 an hour
- You will maintain the best operational relationship between the public, other customers and client representatives, by dealing courteously with complaints and…
£17,500 a year
- Maintain excellent service to client's who telephone or call at the designated office.
- Ensure that company policy and procedures regarding the handling of cash…
£16,500 a year
- Supporting the office with daily administration tasks.
- 08:00 - 16:00 Monday to Thursday.
- Have some previous experience within an office environment.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will build and develop customer relationships by taking orders, answering queries and looking after complaints.
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have a variety of duties including arranging meetings, travel, accommodation, preparing presentations, diary…
£19,000 a year
- You will process sales, repair & service orders, and purchases orders whilst providing a high level of customer support to our customers.
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit rankings with banks.
- Adecco are looking to recruit a credit controller to manage the debts of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.