You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
£22,000 a year
- Using business intelligence and sales data, you’ll forecast our stock requirements – optimising costs, stock and distribution centre availability.
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- What will you be doing?
£9,964 a year
- Confidence working with sales and membership targets.
- More recently, Shugborough was the home of Patrick Lichfield, photographer and cousin to the Queen, and…
£17,316 - £24,493 a year
- Ensure there is a varied and effective programme of work for families and children, in partnership with the FEW and children's workers.
- A current driving license is required.
- To assist in administrative duties associated with materials testing and reporting to ensure results are sent out quickly…
- Operation of financial systems including preparation and processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- Assist with daily post, to include opening and recording of…
- As an Artisan at Little Dessert Shop you would be expected to prepare tables, greet customers, take orders, explain menu choices, serve meals, deal with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.