jobs in St. Neots PE19
£8.30 an hour
- Driver, full UK driving licence, is desired not essential.
- Indviduals at 22 Kings Ripton lead active lives, and are supported to take part in a range of…
£18,536 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£19,374 a year
- Please note that due to the needs of the customers, there may be an element of moving and handling involved in the role; as such, you will need to be willing…
£8.72 an hour
- Driver: Flexible on Driver Requirement.
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date…
£9 an hour
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
- Arranging activities in the home and in the local community.
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
- What will I be doing?
£17,279 a year
- Location: St Ives Cambridgeshire (To work in supported living and out and about in the community.
- A Support Worker could be taking the people supported swimming…
£11.75 an hour
- A full, manual driving license is essential and you must be a confident driver.
- Full Manual Driving License (Required).
- Membership of a Health Cash Plan.
£18,606 a year
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS and Adults Barred List check is required for this role and job offers will be subject to the Trust receiving satisfactory evidence…
£10.00 - £15.50 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in St Neots and surrounding areas…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.