jobs in St. Neots PE19
You refined by:
Nursery Practitioner (undo)
Little Steps Day Care
- Establish and maintain relationships with the children to facilitate their learning and develop and maintain relationships with parents and carers to further…
- Davidson Roberts Limited is committed to ensuring everyone within the nursery is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
£18,000 a year
- Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children.
- Promoting and upholding Health & Safety for children, staff and visitors.
Puddleducks Wrest Park
- Be compassionate and understanding of children's developmental needs.
- We are looking for a full-time nursery practitioners to join a fantastic family run…
- Successful applicants will require a minimum Level 3 NVQ in childcare or above, and will have childcare experience working with early years children, preferably…
JEM Childcare Solutions
£17,500 - £19,000 a year
- _Based in Huntingdon, this lovely nursery is looking for level 3 or above qualified practitioners to join their growing nursery.
Purple Dove Childcare Recruitment
£17,500 a year
- This role will require an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references.
- To build relationships with children and their families or carers.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.