jobs in St. Neots PE19
£21,069 a year
- Some exciting new opportunities have arisen within the customer service team.
- Vacancy 1 – permanent part-time (30 hours).
£9,000 - £18,000 a year
- Consistently improve upon and deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers.
£24,000 - £25,000 a year
- Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor will include but are not limited to: To process customer orders in a timely manner meeting…
- You will be dealing with both inbound and outbound customer queries, helping customers to renew or make mid-term adjustments to their existing policies, helping…
£12.50 - £14.50 an hour
- To be the first point of contact for customers in relation to complaints, Council Tax and Benefit enquiries.
- Responsible for dealing with difficult callers, and…
Lawrence Dean Recruitment
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Handling incoming enquiries and complaints from customers via phone, email and social media.
- Where required, assessing information provided by customers to…
£9.30 - £9.31 an hour
- You will be taking inbound calls and dealing with customer queries.
- We are currently recruiting NOW for Customer Service Advisors to work in a new 24HR contact…
£16,000 - £19,000 a year
- They engage with customers, whether they’re existing or new, and ensure they not only meet customers’ individual needs but do their utmost to exceed their…
£15,500 - £16,500 a year
- If you have customer service based experience and would like to embark on the next step in your career, this is the position you've been waiting for!rnrnKey…
- Speaking with customers who have recently experienced a challenging life event.
- Supporting them through their claim journey to ensure a seamless customer…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.