jobs in St. Neots PE19
£9.10 an hour
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- You’ll be highly organised with excellent attention to detail & a…
£8.72 - £9.50 an hour
- Public transport links can be limited so the home can offer support with transport getting to and from work.
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel…
£9 an hour
Location: 25 Sherbourne Close, Cambridge, CB4 1RT Hours: Part time , Bank or Casual Salary: £9.00 per hour We are a charity providing providing high…
£10.00 - £15.50 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in St Neots and…
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.47, including holiday pay…
- Various shifts available including working 3 days on and 4 days off.
- You also will develop relationships with our residents’ relatives which will support you in…
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
- Willingness to participate in training programmes.
- Discounts at 2000 high street and online retailers.
£10.25 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving license and access to your own car.
- Being directly employed with us.
- Currently, our branch is looking for carers who work mornings, evenings or…
£8.51 an hour
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts.
- Experience of caring for others would be useful, not necessarily in a paid role – you may have looked after an…
£8.21 an hour
- As a carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.