jobs in St. Neots PE19
You refined by:
St. Neots PE19 (undo)
- In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make…
£8.45 an hour
- You will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers, a supportive attitude to your colleagues, an awareness of health and safety, and…
- Bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers…
£8.38 - £8.50 an hour
- You’ll take an active part in motivating and leading the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
£18,135 a year
- Experience of working within a care home/hospital environment is advantageous.
- As a Catering Assistant you will work day shifts only and will work 37.5 hours…
£16,200 - £18,500 a year
- Credit control, chasing customers for payment.
- Receiving purchase invoices/credit notes & checking against purchase orders.
- Full training will be given.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
CamPlay have ongoing opportunities for Play Workers within our Holiday, Community and Saturday clubs based across the county. CamPlay run Saturday clubs in…
£9 an hour
- This position consists of light picking and packing aswell as labelling goods in the outgoing department.
- Warehouse Operative required for a nights position…
£17,508 a year
- A typical night will involve providing security for the site, supporting in our daily paperwork and being a contact point for our customers.
St. Neots PE19
- Answering phone calls, transferring telephone calls to the appropriate person or taking messages and ensuring they are relayed to the relevant person in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.