jobs in St. Neots PE19
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales.
- Simply health well being plan.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- Our Store Assistants deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities.
- Full training will be given.
- To succeed you will hold a degree in a HR related subject or have extensive experience working in a recruitment role that has given you broad exposure to the…
- Previous role in a testing capacity across at least 2 full life ERP cycle implementations.
- Responsible for managing ERP CoE Testing and the configuring of test…
- Contribute to the operation of the store in all aspects which might not normally be considered part of your role e.g. distributing leaflets, attending fresher's…
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£9.50 - £20.00 an hour
- You would help her with daily routines that have become harder for her but also take her out and keep her independent and doing the things she has always done.
- Providing fast response to escalated calls.
- Owning technical lifecycle of products.
- Analysing data and continuously improving processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.