jobs in St. Neots PE19
£30,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be qualified or almost qualified in CIPD level 3 and will need a minimum of 2 years HR experience to be considered.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- A varied and busy role.
- It will be a great role to get into if you’re looking for progression so you will need to be highly dedicated and super flexible during…
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- General reception work (phone calls & emails).
- Many social activities, including punting, weekends away and teambuilding outings.
- £18,000 to £22,000.
- As Marketing executive, you will essentially contribute to the marketing strategy, deliver content across all social media channels and play a pivotal role in…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Typical duties will include: create a range or marketing communications to distribute to entire business; develop and update internal company website and other…
- Experience of building relationships with both internal and external customers is fundamental to the success of the role.
£9 - £11 an hour
- As an experienced Receptionist you would be providing support to external visitors to site and colleagues and the role attracts an hourly rate of £9.00 - £11…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Your duties will include assisting with new business enquiries, generating quotes for prospective customers, processing policy adjustments and cancellations,…
£26,000 - £32,000 a year
- The company supply high precision components into F1, Automotive, Aerospace and MOD don’t panic though, just because they supply into the Motorsport industry…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- By meeting and exceeding your sales plan and ensuring you deliver the highest quality of customer service, you will be expected to contribute to the annual…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.