jobs in St. Neots PE19
You refined by:
- Our Volunteer Sales Assistants are welcoming and helpful with a can-do attitude, making customers feel welcome and supported to find the things they’re looking…
- Prepare stock before it goes onto the shop floor - sorting, steaming and pricing.
- Travel expenses are paid back to you (up to £7.50 per day).
£9.50 - £20.00 an hour
- You would help her with daily routines that have become harder for her but also take her out and keep her independent and doing the things she has always done.
- Commitment: Must be able to attend monthly team meetings in either Cambridge (3rd Tuesday of each month) or Peterborough (3rd Thursday or each month), and must…
- The role of Admin volunteer will involve providing administrative support to our recovery team.
- This role includes helping with data management, assist with…
- You will be supporting our shop to give customers the best possible experience in store.
- Develop or share your skills by supporting us to sort our stock in the…
What’s involved? You’ll help us to raise awareness about our advice and support services available in your local area for people who might benefit from them.…
- You’ll enable people affected by dementia to participate in a variety of meaningful activities in a social setting.
- Providing practical support such as distributing clothing or food after flooding.
- Helping communities prepare for extreme weather events such as flooding or…
- Creating and sending training certificates to customers.
- You may need to be able to travel locally, whether by car or public transport.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.