jobs in St Leonards-on-Sea
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will be required to run screening clinics in hospital and community based locations independently, travelling to a range of locations across East Sussex…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Make holiday bookings, give customers help with available options – upgrades/hire goods etc so that they have the most suitable holiday home with everything…
£9.98 an hour
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries at reception, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly.
- Ensuring guests are attended to promptly, in a pleasant & professional manner.
- To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all of our guests.
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused attitude.
£18,065 a year
- 1 To act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to telephone and emails enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.21 an hour
- A polite and friendly manner with a polite telephone voice.
- You will provide efficient and professional reception cover for the home along with general…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.