jobs in St Leonards-on-Sea
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- If this sounds like you - apply now!
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
£8.30 an hour
- You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents/service users participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£11 an hour
- Jacob benefits from being supported from 2 professional, caring and fun Support Workers at all times so that he, his team and everyone around him is safe.
£8.50 - £16.05 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Hastings and…
£16,650 a year
- While you must be able to demonstrate an understanding of social care, full training is provided and you will also be supported in your new role by your local…
ILS Case Management & Rehabilitation Solutions
£13.50 an hour
- Your role will be to support Aaron to access, participate and enjoy home, educational, therapeutic and leisure activities, both inside and outside of the home.
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years.
- You will assist them with personal care activities,…
£18,536 a year
- Driving licence would prove advantageous.
- Life Skills – seeking employment, building social networks, financial assistance, support with medication and road…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.