jobs in Southampton SO45
St Anne's Catholic School
- The post holder will take over the running of exams at the school from September 2020.
- St Anne's would like to appoint an Exams Officer.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
£20,675 - £24,461 a year
- This post presents an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated administrator to join our busy Faculty Graduate School team to support the activities across…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The successful applicant will be proud of their track record of attention to detail and accuracy and must be numerate and literate, and be able to demonstrate…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
Bartley Church of England Junior School
- Is responsible for providing professional leadership and management of school support staff in partnership with teaching staff, to enhance their effectiveness…
- This is a part time position working 26 hours per week, 2 days at our Wootton branch and 1 day at our Bembridge branch.
- Taking food and drug orders.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.