jobs in South Gloucestershire
£30,782 a year
- You will also provide secretariat support for the REF steering group, co-ordinate and respond to queries about REF 2021 from internal and external stakeholders,…
Opportunities across Brunelcare to support our response to Coronavirus are available NOW! Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire & Somerset Salary: Rates…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This will require an experienced and multifaceted learning professional who is both comfortable developing digital learning content but also supporting virtual…
- As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will help ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible service every time they visit one of our…
£19,171 - £19,554 a year
- Join us and you’ll receive a generous rewards package including flexible working and flexi-time, membership of the Local Government Pension scheme, and a…
£8.80 - £10.80 an hour
- You’ll be a people person, flexible with varying shifts (and customers).
- You will receive £8.80 per hour (£8.08 if under 21) plus an additional £2.00 per hour…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Founda...
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- Crisis workers are paid an on call rate of £22.96 per shift and are paid hourly when called out at at an enhanced hourly rate.
£10.03 an hour
- NBTeXtra bank workers are valued members of our team and have access to exceptional benefits, including access to the NHS Pension scheme, free DBS and full…
£8.89 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.